Frequently Asked Questions
For Owners/Property Managers:
For Travellers/Holiday Makers:
How do I list with LetStayAnywhere.com?
- First you must ‘sign up’ to use LetStayAnywhere.com
- Click on ‘My Profile’ and select ‘My Subscription‘ to select a package that suits your needs
- Then Click ‘Add New Property‘ or ‘Submit Property’ on the top right corner of the home page.
- Complete all 7 sections and make sure you Save after any modifications.
- Start building your listing by adding a Description, setting up your Pricing, Location, Amenities and Calendar etc. (click here for help compiling your advert)
- Our Customer service team will verify your property and advise you once the property is enabled for travellers to start making bookings.
- For more information watch this short video or contact us for further support.
How much does it cost?
A basic listing on LetStayAnywhere.com is FREE. But if you would like more exposure for your property then you can upgrade to a ‘Featured Listing.’
Do I have to pay a commission?
Absolutely not. After the initial listing fee, there is no more to pay. No ongoing fees, no hidden costs and certainly no commissions to pay.
When will my listing appear on the website?
Listings appear immediately after being reviewed by a member of our team. The review process ensures your listing adheres to the LetStayAnywhere.com Terms and Conditions.
Do I need to take photos of my property?
Yes, more photos means more enquiries. Show off your property as much as you can!
How will holiday makers contact me?
Holiday makers can contact you directly by clicking on the ‘Contact Owner’ button on your listings or via the details on your ‘Owner Profile’ (email, phone or direct message)
Editing a live listing?
You may edit your listing at anytime, as many times as you like. Simply ‘Sign in’ to your account select ‘My Properties’ and click on the ‘Edit’ button.
Can I advertise more than one property?
Protecting your identity
LetStayAnywhere.com is serious about protecting your identity. We do not reveal any of your contact details to the person who has enquired on your property unless you have opted to show your contact details on your ‘Owner Profile.’ The enquirer submits their details via the website in order for you to contact them and finalise arrangements.
If you have any further questions please Contact Us.
How do I search for holiday accommodation?
Visit our main search page, or type the destination in the search box at the top of any page.
Filter your results
- Arrival/departure dates: choose your holiday dates.
- Bedrooms/sleeps: choose the size of property you’re looking for – either by the number of bedrooms or number of guests it sleeps.
- Destination: pick the country, region or town from the dropdown menus. If you’re not sure, try using the map view.
- Budget: use the price slider to set how much you want to spend.
- Property type: if you know the type of place you’d like to stay in, take your pick from the options.
- Facilities, activities and additional requirements: filter your results by the important facilities or things to do in the area.
We recommend contacting a few properties in case your first choice isn’t available.
How do I book a stay?
LetStayAnywhere.com is a marketplace that allows people like you to list and find accommodation. It has been designed to help you find the perfect holiday accommodation based on your wants and needs.
Start by entering your travel destination, dates and number of guests on our homepage. You can easily refine your search results by selecting a more specific location, a price range or other preferences. You can also use the map to explore various regions and areas.
Be sure to review the details of properties you’re interested in including photos, reviews and features. If you have a question or need more information you can contact the owner or property manager by clicking Contact Owner. which will send them a message through our private messaging system.
In order to contact owners you must first logged in
Once you find a property that suits your needs, select your preferred arrival/departure dates and click on the Book Now button.
- Once you submit your booking request, the owner or property manager is notified and they will be in touch with more information including payment options once they have reviewed it. We encourage them to accept or decline requests within 24 hours- 48 hours.
How do I pay for my holiday rental?
You pay the owner or agent direct which helps you save money. We do not take commission or charge you for placing your booking through this site.
How do I contact the property owner/manager?
If you’ve already made a reservation online, you can manage your booking and contact the owner here: My Reservations. (only logged in users can see the owners details)
The owner/manager of the property should provide their contact details when you make your booking.
If you don’t have their contact details:
- Check any messages you’ve received from the owner/manager in your My Inbox. You can reply to the email to contact them.
- If you’re not having any luck with the first options click on the property that you have booked and then click on ‘See Owner Profile.’ this will show all the owners contact details.
Always check your spam/junk folder in case they’ve already responded.
If you’re still having problems contacting the advertiser, get in touch with us and we will look into this for you.
It there a booking fee for travellers?
Absolutely not. It is free to register, free to search and free to book.